In my latest podcast episode, I speak with Bobby Harrington, a United States Marine and former oil and gas executive. Our conversation covers everything on leadership. We exclusively speak about the most important part of being a leader.
Bobby Harrington also shares insights from his book, “Lead You,” discussing how the leadership journey starts with yourself. We discuss how to develop confidence in your abilities, and I even share a personal story about a time that brought tears to my eyes.
Other topics we discuss include:
- Unlocking a person’s leadership potential
- How our values change through the years
- Transforming New Year resolutions into challenges
- How to ignite your passion for something
- Succeeding by mastering compartmentalization
I invite you to listen to the full conversation, which will encourage you to self-reflect and challenge you to become a stronger leader.
And now I give you Bobby Harrington.