In this episode, Brian speaks with Jim Goldsmith.
Jim has fought a brave battle with cancer over the past 5 years. Originally diagnosed with melanoma, Jim recently learned that the cancer has spread to his brain and spine.
At the time of the podcast, Jim has been given less than 6 months to live.
In the podcast, Brian and Jim discuss:
- The most meaningful experiences of Jim’s life
- How the terminal diagnosis changed his perspective on what is important and what is not important
- The biggest challenges Jim has faced
- His advice for people facing a similar terminal diagnosis
- What advice Jim would give his younger self
- How Jim’s faith has equipped him to face the prospect of his death
- What Jim still hopes to accomplish in his remaining months
- How Jim wants to be remembered by his wife, kids, and friends
And a lot more.
Talking about death and dying is hard for most people. But listening to Jim Goldsmith tell his story will change your entire perspective on what it means to live a good life and to die a good death.
And now I give you, Jim Goldsmith.